Haikyuu!! Manager Zine, 2017-2018
Fanzine Management and Design • Charity fan project
Created with Adobe Publishing Suite. Hosted on Tumblr.com and Twitter.com.
- Coordinating and designing a full-colour, 70+ page, 8.5” x 11” book filled with fanart and fanfiction
- Coordinating merchandise:
- Die-cut, 5” x 7” sticker sheet with four stickers (x1)
- 5” x 7” illustration prints (x4)
- Getting all products available for print and digital distribution
- Establishing social media presence and communication
- Donating all profits to charity
This fan project was about Haruichi Furudate’s Haikyuu!! (also stylized as HQ!!) animanga series, focused on the nine team managers confirmed as of May 2017. The project comprised of a fanbook and merchandise following the theme of “four seasons” and was thusly titled 四季 Shiki, meaning “four seasons” in Japanese. All profits were donated to Girl Up, a United Nations organization that advocates and supports girls around the world.
I was the head moderator of the project, supported by two co-mods. We worked with a volunteer collective of over 30 contributors!
Zine Tumblr ⇥
Zine Twitter ⇥
Fanfiction collection on Ao3 ⇥
View my zine artwork on Tumblr ⇥
Read my zine fic on Tumblr ⇥
Read my zine fic on Ao3 ⇥
Other fanzine projects I’ve been part of →
Pre-orders and digital orders are officially closed. Thank to you everyone who supported our project. We officially donated US$110 to Girl Up~!
Tumblr announcement ⇥
Twitter thread ⇥